Saturday, November 17, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF MY INTERNET MINISTRY


The anniversary will take place exactly on February 18, 2013. I am still contemplating on how to celebrate this milestone. Do you have any suggestion? However, I have decided to publish three books to mark the event:
1. A collection of my daily quotes (first volume [A collection of 366 quotes, with corresponding  Bible verses, hymns and  suggested weblinks for the hymns] already published online as eBook [http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/spiritual-digest-for-each-day-of-the-year-ebook/ebook/product-20490074.html;jsessionid=FE537DE9AE219436969EB497AD64C820#] and printed book [http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/spiritual-digest-for-each-day-of-the-year/paperback/product-20490093.html#]). You can order for it NOW!
2. A collection of my weekly messages (first volume to be compiled by one of my pastor-friends).
3. My experience in the ministry in the past 10 years with people' s reactions. I need your reactions to be included there! Send your reactions to me through private message or to <spiritualdigest@yahoo.com>
The three books will be published online for people throughout the world to easily have access to them. Indeed, I thank God for this unique opportunity. I need your suggestions and assistance in celebrating the event.
You also will be celebrated in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment